Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #578

 Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #578!


I am hosting the sketch this week and came up with something simple that allows a lot of creative leeway for our card making friends!

I started with the PTI Penned Elegance sentiment and Simply Graphic Full Flowers (duo fleurs pleines) dies that remind me of the orange California poppies that were on their way to an all out superbloom again this year until another atmospheric river hit us. 




For a bit of interest, the orange panel is embossed with Taylored Expressions Rosy Posey folder, a section cut out and the two remaining pieces popped up over the card base. A couple of white flowers are added to the channel for even more texture and interest.



I hope you check out the amazing Clean Team designs and play along with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous color! Love the dimension you have too. Those CA poppies are so incredible beautiful. I have been seeing so many pictures from my AZ friends who have oodles this year! My weather is just too harsh/windy to have many. Thanks for the great sketch today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so pretty! I just love those colours and the flowers! I love that sentiment too! Thanks for a great sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the simple orange color scheme with all the details in the dies and embossing. And such a fun way to add the stripe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The split panel is so striking with the orange. So pretty for the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How clever to use the horizontal panel as a negative space! This is such a fabulous card and a fabulous sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the split panel back drop! Striking two toned card! Thanks for the fun sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!