Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Freshly Made Sketches 400 Anniversary Celebration!




We have had so much fun celebrating the 400th sketch at Freshly Made Sketches all month long! 

There are even more reasons to play along with this fabulous sketch as Jennifer Timko has gathered a number of generous sponsors to help us celebrate and prizes will be randomly awarded to cards in the gallery.




I can't seem to leave my Taylored Expressions Blender Brushes alone and was playing with an MFT sun ray stencil when this idea came together. A square is die cut from the center of the inked panel and adhered to the card base. The first part of the sentiment is stamped and then foam adhesive added to create the shaker box. A piece of transparency covers the opening of the large panel and closes the microbeads and sequins in place. The MFT Sunshine die is cut from an inked piece of scrap paper and layer with a black die cut before being adhered in place.




Head over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog to see a list of all the sponsors this week and the terrific Clean Team cards!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


10 comments:

  1. What a fun and happy card! I love your stenciled sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Jacquie! I think it’s genius the way you incorporated the sketch and I love the bright and cheery sun rays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great shaker card. So very cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So bright and happy! Love that you made a shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shaker, and your rays at different depths are just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this card just warms my heart! I love sun beams and this is perfect! The shaker box is just gorgeous! So cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! Love the stencil technique!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you created the rays of the sun! And a shaker to boot - a fave of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! Those details <3 I am in love with this card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How creative!!! Love the stencil across the layers - and making this sketch into a shaker is so fun! LOVE my blender brushes too - they have a permanent place in my workspace and that means a lot because I don't have all that much space!!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!