Tuesday, August 6, 2019

CASology Week 349: GRILL

Welcome to Week 349 at CASology!




Our cue word will have a lot of us in the Northern Hemisphere thinking about outdoor cooking, but as I was interrogating one of the kids about where they had been, a different idea took hold and led to this card.




I pieced together stamps from three different sets and kind of love the way this came together. The Maya Road Eureka light bulb is selectively stamp and heat embossed first and then the Avery Elle Bunting string added. The MFT Friend Request sentiment is stamped after the Lemonade Squeeze and Mustard Seed Distress Inks are blended with my new Taylored Expressions Blender Brush.




The design team, including newest member Milka, have fabulous cards this week!



Jacquie Southas (you are here)

Guest Designer: Deepti A.!


We are looking forward to seeing how GRILL inspires you - just remember to keep it Clean & Simple! We are back to a TWO WEEK CHALLENGE, so you have until 9 AM Monday, Aug 19th (CMT) to link your card to the CASology blog.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

4 comments:

  1. Really shows the light rays perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool, Jacquie! Your card is so unique in the gallery, had to come here to see . And your take reminds me of my Academy days.. for playing. It's 2 weeks long, I hope I can play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic image and your shading is perfection, Jacquie!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!