Tuesday, September 19, 2017

CASology Week 267: BIG


Welcome to Week 267 at CASology!




I tossed around a few ideas for the cue word this week. Should I go with a big font size? A sentiment with the word BIG in it? In the end this big MFT headphones die won me over and a birthday card for one of my kids or their friends was created quickly.




The Sizzix embossing folder added a bit of interest and provided a base for the sentiment and die cut.

Check out the Design Team cards for more great ideas!



Jacquie Southas (you are here)

Sponsor: STAMPlorations!

We are looking forward to seeing how BIG inspires you - just remember to keep it Clean & Simple! You have until Monday at noon (CMT) to link your card to the CASology blog.

I'm also linking this card to the Wednesday Challenge Blog at Simon Says Stamp where the challenge this week is Clean & Simple, Seize the Birthday in there Anything Goes category and CAS(E) This Sketch #239.

  


Jacquie



6 comments:

  1. Clever take on the cue card, Jacquie! Your headphones are so cool and the embossed panel is perfect! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, Jacquie, and out of the ordinary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, Jacquie! I love those big headphones and your clean design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really a great take on this challenge. I would not have thought of BIG headphones. But they are fabulous. I got a chuckle. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Seize the Birthday.
    Barbara DT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this! Those headphones rock and the texture and lime green are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!