Sunday, September 3, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch #237 + Seize the Birthday + Simon Says Anything Goes

Chrissy has given us a cool sketch for CAS(E) This Sketch #237. I'll admit it initially stumped me, but I couldn't get it out of my head. The ombre is where I started, using Zig markers to color a piece of watercolor paper with purple and blues. One the panel was dry, Spellbinders feathers were die cut and adhered together to create a couple of trios.






The feathers are adhered to a white card base and a simple PTI sentiment banner popped up over them.




I'm also linking this card to the Anything Goes option at Seize the Birthday and to the Wednesday Challenge Blog at Simon Says Stamp where Anything Goes this week.

 


Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and clever take on the sketch, Jacquie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty take on the sketch! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous CAS design. Using these colors on the feather is great. I love your take on the design. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday with week. Hope to see you again.
    Barbara DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. super fun design, luv the colors! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!