Thursday, June 22, 2017

Fusion - Four of July Jars + Seize the Birthday Anything Goes

This card popped in my head as soon as I saw the  Fusion - Four of July Jars challenge earlier today. As you can see, I was inspired by the red, white and blue jars and the sketch.


I already had the white cardstock center panel leftover from another project and added the Papersmoochies sentiment before embossing it with the stars. The red MFT frame was adhered to the navy cardbase first, then the white panel inset and the stars scattered and adhered at varying heights.




I had a hard time getting a true color in these photographs. This close up is a little better than the full card photo.




As this card will be used for a friend celebrating her 4th of July birthday, I am entering it in the Seize the Birthday Anything Goes challenge.




Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


SaveSaveSaveSave

4 comments:

  1. Pretty and patriotic at the same time. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Simple, but just right as who doesn't love red, white and blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bold and fantastic! Great CAS design. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this awesome CAS red, white, and blue beauty! Gorgeous, Jacquie!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!