Tuesday, June 27, 2017

CASology Week 255: FLY

Welcome to Week 255 at CASology!




I admit the housefly images in SU Beetles & Bugs tempted me this week, but with my baby graduating high school I was drawn more to this sentiment from Ranger's Dylusions Clearly the Right Words stamp set.

The sentiment is perfect paired with a couple of sweet Technique Tuesday sketchy birds.  All stamps were heat embossed on watercolor paper which allowed me to add a touch of color with Zig markers.




The Design Team has more terrific ideas for you!



Jacquie Southas (you are here)

Guest Designer: Angie!



We are looking forward to seeing how FLY inspires you -  just remember to keep it Clean & Simple! You have until Monday at noon (CMT) to link your card to the CASology blog. 

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

3 comments:

  1. These sketchy birds are so cute and I love your sentiment! Love the wonky stitching on the border, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These birds are so darn cute and the sentiment on your card is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Jacquie, and such an apt sentiment in more ways than one! Congrats on having a young one graduating high school. That's momentous!! I will miss playing cards with you each week, Jacquie. Thank you so much for all your kindness over the past year. xx

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!