Wednesday, October 3, 2012

CAS-ual Friday Challenge 72

The CAS-ual Friday challenge this week was to create a card inspired by your blog header.


CFC72:  Create a project inspired by your blog header


I played with a few ideas, before coming up with this simple card. The photo in my blog header was taken last winter at a local beach, so I used a Tim Holtz flourish die to mimic the movement of the crashing wave.




I had a hard time coming up with a sentiment inspired by "what did I do today?" until I came across the "for all you do" from the PTI Thanks All Ways stamp set. The Aqua Ranger Adirondack ink is not one I use a lot, but love that it has a softness and translucency to it.

A few aqua pearls were the finishing touch.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie



3 comments:

  1. What a perfect representation of the Pacific Ocean. I always wondered if that was a stock photo, or one you took locally. Super job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely approach! That flourish pays wonderful tribute to the movement of your wave. Glad you tooted your horn with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interpretation of your header. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!