Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Freshly Made Sketches #620

 Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #620!


I am hosting the challenge this week and created a sketch that allows for a lot of flexibility. The circles can be any shape, hold a sentiment or focal design element: really pretty much anything goes!




The MFT Love You Gnome Matter What image is stamped on white cardstock, colored with Copic markers and then masked to allow a pale sky background to be blended behind it. The finished panel is cut out with a Stitched Circle die and mounted on the red MFT Stitched Mini-Scallop circle

The "XO" Alphabet die cuts provides a simple sentiment and finishes the design.



I hope you check out the terrific Clean Team designs at Freshly Made Sketches and play along with us this week! I am excited to see the gallery fill up with amazing cards!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


11 comments:

  1. Adorable Valentine! Love the pop of the red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image. And I adore the way you added the X and O!! Thank you for a fun sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cutest Valentine gnome ever! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This might just be the cutest card I've ever seen! That gnome just makes my heart so happy! He's so cute and that X and O are perfect! Thanks for a great sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, congrats 😊💐 happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've designed a great, simple sketch, Jacquie! And your card is adorable. (You can link it up to Inspired By Challenge with an "XO" theme this week)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! I love the color combo and the X and O are such fun finishing touches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh this is fabulous! I love these MFT gnomes and the X and O are perfect for your wonderful sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely fabulous! So fun and so cheery and so creative, too. I'm totally in love.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!