Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Freshly Made Sketches #603

 Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #603!


I immediately saw Clean Team designer Jen Brum's trio of stacked circles as a snowman. The PTI Shape Up Snowman was a little larger than I wanted, but I decided to take creative license and squeezed it into the design.




Heat embossing gives the mittens and toque a bit of wooly texture and a pop of color. The aqua panel is placed over a snowflake embossed paneled before the snowman is popped in place. Her arms hold the Lawn Fawn Winter Big Scripty Words sentiment sign. 



I hope you check out the always fabulous Clean Team designs at Freshly Made Sketches and play along with us this week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


7 comments:

  1. Okay this card is too sweet! I just love that snowwoman! She is so fun and perfect for the sketch! Love the embossed hat and mitts too! Winter is going to be here so soon - I might be dreading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the flakes will be flying here soon enough! Love this happy guy! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this fun fellow! Team snowman!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your snowman is super fun and cute. Winter isn't my thing but I can appreciate how darling your snowman is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! I love this big guy and the pops of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is as cute as can be, Jacquie! Love the fresh colors and that super sweet snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This snowman is just the cutest and I love the colours you've used!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!