Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #565

 Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #565!


I was so happy to see the center panel in this fabulous sketch from our amazing designer, Karren Johnson! I've had candy canes all over my desk and been waiting for the right sketch to highlight a pair aligned to create a heart.




The Taylored Expressions Peppermint Mint Kisses stencil and die set makes the perfect canes. For extra fun, the heart shaped center is turned into a sequin filled shaker.

An MFT Bitty Holiday Wishes sentiment is heat embossed on the bottom green panel and then a strip of washi tape and greenery bits and pieces added for more interest.



I hope you check out the terrific Clean Team designs at Freshly Made Sketches and play along with us this week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie



5 comments:

  1. What a fun and happy card! Your candy canes were perfect for this -- and a shaker card to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is absolutely fantastic Jacquie! I love that candy cane shaker! I would never have thought to do that! It's so fun and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacquie... this is brilliant! Love how you made a heart out of the candy canes... so clever and fun! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Jennifer and I'm obsessed with shaker cards! And this one is fantastic!! What a fun take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A candy cane shaker? What could be better! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!