Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Freshly Made Sketches #552

 Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #552!

The fabulous sketch comes from the amazing Clean Team designer, Jennifer Brum, this week! True confession time, I always have a moment of panic when I see a tipped panel but take a deep breath and  remind myself I have plenty of shapes that can be subbed in for one or both of the rectangles.

Once I narrowed my choices down to the Memory Box Large Coffee on the Go die the fun really began.  Decorating the cozy is my favorite part of using this die set.



A Lifestyle Crafts Knit embossing folder provides texture and winter coziness to the cozy and a Paper Smooches snowflake along with snowflake sequins and a jewel center add to the festivities. A Paper Roses Designs Cable Knit stencil is used to add a little more color and repeat the knit motif. 

Once all the pieces were adhered and the heat embossed MFT Snow Globe Sentiments sentiment placed, a few more snowflake sequins finish off the design.



I hope you check out the amazing Clean Team cards at Freshly Made Sketches and play along with us this week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

7 comments:

  1. Delightful wintry card! I love the background! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! These cups are absolutely fantastic! Love the stencilled background and those red lids pop!! So perfect for winter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous design, love the coffee cups!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on the angled panels - a moment of fear when I see them. You used the sketch to perfection with this card - so very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how the FMS inspired you, such an awesome design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great card Jacquie. Your choice of colours for the background stencil and details on the coffee cups, make it just pop. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything about this card! The cups are exactly right for the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!