Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches #503


Cécile Ribon is the Clean Team designer behind our sketch this week and it is her work that first introduced me to the lovely Simply Graphic dies. I immediately thought of the tram and mountain top from Sur La Montagne when I saw the sketch.




The squares were die cut first and the mountain die then used to cut across the tops of the two white squares. They are overlapped and adhered at slightly different heights on a falling snow embossed panel before the tram and MFT Bitty Holiday Wishes sentiment are added.



I hope you check out the fabulous Clean Team cards at Freshly Made Sketches and join in the fun this week!

ETA I've had a few questions about where to get the dies I used on this card. Simply Graphic is a French based papercrafting company that I order from directly using PayPal and the default/basic shipping option to the US. This die set is called Sur La Montagne (On the Mountain).

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


7 comments:

  1. This is genius! I love how you used the dies - gorgeous card! I think I need to order some of those dies~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card -- GREAT dies! Do tell, what are the mountain and tram dies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the Sur La Montagne set from Simply Graphic. https://www.simplygraphic.fr/gb/theme-noel-voeux/2298-dies-sur-la-montagne.html

      Delete
  3. This is absolutely AWESOME!! I LOVE everything about this from the fun dies you used to your embossing. So amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW--what an amazing use of the sketch! Absolutely love this card, Jacquie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so very clever and such a natural way to use the sketch! I haven't succumbed to the Simply Graphic dies yet, but I know I will!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!