Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches #484

 Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches #484!


I love that Clean Team Designer Amy O'Neill created a sketch with the idea of a favorite die cut taking center stage! I have a few favorites, but after spending time last week repotting our olive grove, I knew I was going to do something with this sweet Memory Box Small Olive Branch die.




The PTI Choose Joy sentiment is masked to allow for the two color stamping and the die cut colored with Copic markers.  The sentiment panel is popped up over a soft gray stamped Concord & 9th Tree Ring background.




My husband always dreamed of having an olive grove and ours started with a single plant from Trader Joe's that gave us a single olive to harvest last year. When I saw the olive trees (shrubs?) in the store again  I filled my cart and we have high hopes for a bigger harvest.


  



I hope you check out the Clean Team designs and play along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie




7 comments:

  1. Wonderful sentiment and that diecut olive branch is as as sweet as can be! Here's to a bigger harvest this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wee olive branch is so adorable and perfect for the sketch - as is that wonderful sentiment! Good luck with the olives (although I have to confess to not liking them - goes back to an unhappy childhood memory where I mistook an olive for a grape - a very unpleasant surprise!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sweet die-cut! And I love the sentiment. Good luck with your new olive grove -- may your harvest be plentiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Lovely dainty branch and it's so perfect in front of your tree ring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is just gorgeous Jacquie! I just love the background and love those olives! Love the sentiment too! So true! I can't even imagine growing my own olives!! I can't grow tomatoes in a pot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your creative mind always amazed me Jacquie! I love your awesome take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!