Tuesday, May 12, 2020

CASology Challenge #368: PLANT





Any plant idea works for this week, but with my husband adding fruit trees and planting away in the vegetable garden, I started thinking about growing pineapples which led to my card design.




The Lawn Fawn Aloha stamp set has a sweet pineapple and perfect sentiment for these Stay Home times where I'm pining away for so many family and friends. The pineapple is stamped, colored with Copic markers and fussy cut before being added to the panel. A trio of enamel dots adds interest as does tilting the panel on the yellow card base.




The design team has fabulous cards this week!



Jacquie Southas (you are here)

Guest Designer: Vicky!

Sponsor: STAMPlorations!

We are looking forward to seeing how PLANT inspires you - just remember to keep it Clean & Simple! This is a two week challenge, so you have until 9 AM Monday, May 25th (CMT) to link your card to the CASology blog.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

5 comments:

  1. I love all the detail you got on your tiny pineapple Jacquie. You're right, it is the perfect sentiment for now - and you are so not alone. Sending hugs, Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card and pineapple, even sweeter sentiment :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this, my hubby would be eye rolling! I like that your white panel is at an angle. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Given how much I adore puns I'm so embarrassed to admit that it took me a second look to get this one! I'm losing my punny touch! This rocks though. Love the colouring especially the subtle touches of green on the fruit.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!