Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Freshly Made Sketches #422



Clean Team designer Linda Callahan has given us a terrific sketch this week!

I pulled out a few panel dies and a Memory Box Small Alder Tree die cut to layer for my design. Although I love the twine bow in the sketch, it was fighting with the tree branches, so I replaced it with the vertical lines of a woodgrain embossing folder.




The MFT Greetings and Salutations sentiment is heat embossed on a black strip to finish the card.




Check out the fabulous design team cards and play along with us this week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


6 comments:

  1. What a pretty and serene card! Perfect for this sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well what you did today was make a beautiful card. I love the images used and the wonderful colors. And, a great sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Jacquie! I just love that tree! The neutral colours are so pretty and that sentiment is perfect! This will definitely warm someone's heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely! The soft colors and textures are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific card, and I love that you used the ef, which kinda ties it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colors and texture for a sympathy type card. Love your work!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!