Monday, May 13, 2019

My Favorite Things Weekly Sketch Challenge MFTWSC436 Anniversary Card

This is one of those years when we don't have big plans for our anniversary, but I can't let the day go by without making a card. I knew I wanted to use one of the chef's from My Favorite Things Recipe for Happiness stamps and dies and had a design idea as soon as I saw the sketch for MFTWSC436.




The chef is stamped, colored and die cut before being adhered to the red brick embossed panel cut from a Jumbo Stitched Fishtail Flag die.




The sentiment is stamped on the white stitched panel before the brick embossed panels are added to frame it.




The chef's toe is adhered directly to the panel and foam dots are used under the head to give him a bit of dimension.

It's 24 years for us and I'm hoping for at least 24 more!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!