Thursday, March 15, 2018

CAS(E) This Sketch! #263 Guest Designer!

I'm thrilled to be guest designing along with the Chrissy Larson and her super talented design team at CAS(E) This Sketch! this week!





My circle is inked with Salty Ocean Distress Ink before the Wplus9 sailboat die cut is adhered with foam dots.




A line of ocean waves washi tape is added to both the card base and the angled panel, with the sentiment stamped onto the tape with Archival Ink.




I hope you are inspired to play along with CTS #263 this week!

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful seascape design and wonderful texture with all those layers. Congratulations on the guest design spot too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacquie! It's always fun to have you guesting with us and I love your perfect take on this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely GORGEOUS card, Jacquie! I'm loving the beautiful Washi tape and how you angled your panel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on guest designing for CAS(E) This Sketch this week, Jacquie! I love your wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow I love your stunning blue/white color combo and your over the top pretty design!!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jacquie! So happy to have you on the team this week! Aren't those original DI's so wonderful for water coloring? So nice to know that the Archival Ink will stamp on washi! Just fantastic!
    =]

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!