Tuesday, May 24, 2016

CASology Week 199: FAST


Welcome to Week 199 at CASology!




We have another great word this week that can be used as a noun, verb, adverb or adjective!

An older MFT stamp & die set came out of hiding to make the vanity plate on my card. I laughed when my son read it as "no for speed" as it is meant to be "need for speed". This might be used as a Father's Day card with a gift card to a local go-cart racing facility. 




The license plate sentiment is popped up over an angled and embossed panel.




Check out the Design Team cards for more terrific ideas!



Jacquie Southas (you are here)

Guest Designer:  Coni!

We are looking forward to seeing how FAST inspires you -  just remember to keep it Clean & Simple! You have until Monday at noon (CMT) to link your card to the CASology blog. 

Jacquie


10 comments:

  1. Oh, that's funny! I think my son would have read it the same way, but all I could think of was 'Top Gun' when I saw it! LOL! Showing my age, or what? It would make the perfect FD card with gift card! That angled dry embossing gives it an edge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this!!!!
    And the Flat Iron building in NYC is right! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. The license plate is so fun Jacquie--love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacquie!!! OH my goodness! So cool, so clever, and LOve that embossing plate - perfect tire tread!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, that is definitely fast! Great idea for a card for a go-cart lover!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so clever. Love that licence plate sentiment and that texture is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. THIS is AWESOME!!!
    Clever and just about perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This rocks, Jacquie! Love that embossed tire tread and the license plate is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Jacquie!! Super creative!! I need a license plate like that. I have a need for speed. Nice card!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!