Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Can you remember life before the internet?

I am not a patient person.

Maybe that is not a 100% true statement - but I am really incredibly impatient with my poor computer.

I overload it when I am trying to power my way through learning something new and sometimes the poor thing just goes into a processing spin to show me who is boss.

I'm trying to create a watermark for the photos I post online and things were going great until I wanted to make a change. I've decided the best thing for both of us is to take a break, so I'm having a little lunch and playing on the Macbook while the iMac catches up and cools down.

Can you remember life before computers and the internet?

I hope to be back a little later to test my new watermark,

Jacquie



No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!