Monday, February 10, 2014

CASE Study #177 & PTI 7th Anniversary Challenges

I have a couple of cards to share today - they are both being entered in today's Papertrey Ink 7th Annviersary challenge to use a word as the focal point of the card. This first one is also being entered in the CASE Study Challenge #177. Danielle Flanders is the muse for February and we have these white, black & gold cards to inspire us. Whether you call is Fresh Vintage or Modern Whimsey, I love Danielle's style.






I cut the One Liner Love die with gold glitter paper, added a couple of leaf die cuts and threaded a few vellum hearts and sequins on a piece of black & white Baker's Twine. 




I finally used my Stitched Alphabet stamp set - I really love it stamped in black!

This second card uses a word die as the focal point and is based on sketch & color recipes from the first day of the 7th Anniversary Celebration.


Color-6

Sketch-4


I used the negative of the die cut on this card, so might come back with another one later (if I don't get distracted by the Olympic coverage).




Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

9 comments:

  1. Both your cards are awesome, Jacquie!! The first one is really a masterpiece!! Love both!!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again, Jacquie. I have just had a look at a lot of your recent posts and have become a follower of your blog! Looking forward to enjoy your work in future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are fabulous and I love that they are so different. The first one so lovely and elegant while the second is masculine and bold! Great take on the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are awesome. The first one is so elegant and lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First card totally rocks. You are killing the PTI challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow- 2 amazing cards Jacquie. So many beautiful details in the first and love the bold second card too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome cards! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jacquie--don't know how I missed these beauties. Wow--love them both. You tackled what I think is the hardest PTI sketch, and knocked it out of the park.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sensational, Jacquie! I'm going to hate it if you don't get recognition from Case Study for your stunning card! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!