Monday, February 3, 2014

CASE Study #176 & CAS(E) This Sketch #62 Take Two + Paper Smooches


This is the last week with Donna Mikasa as the muse at the CASE Study challenge. I love everything about her card: the bold bright pink die cut, the vellum, the gold embossed sentiment.



I took those favorite elements and used them in my card.




I reversed the placement of the main elements, with the Avery Elle die cut sitting on the vellum heart. The edges of the heart are inked with Delicata gold ink and heat embossed. 




This next card is for the Anything Goes Paper Smooches Sparks challenge and uses the CAS(E) this Sketch! #62 sketch.





The chevron pieces are die cut from scraps and arranged along the diagonal line of the sketch.




A gap was left for the Paper Smooches sentiment and the line of chevrons extended to underline it.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

11 comments:

  1. Very, very clever and gorgeous Case card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the CAS Paper Smooches card! The sentiment works perfectly!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Smooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the vellum, gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swooning over the gold edges on that close up of the vellum heart. Looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards! I love the first one especially, with the hearts stamped in a heart and the vellum with that gorgeous word die. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both of these! What wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWE-mazing, Jacquie! My goodness, what a week you have had!! I don't dare get this far behind with you again. I'm blown away!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!