Monday, January 20, 2014

Clearly Besotted #7 + CASE Study #174 + CAS(E) this Sketch #60

I couldn't resist making another layered inked and embossed panel with a feather from the Clearly Besotted's Fancy Feathers. This one is inspired by the Clearly Besotted Challenge #7 - Love, the CASE Study #174 inspiration from Donna Mikasa and CAS(E) this Sketch #60.





I took a little liberty with the sketch, flipping the panel to the left side of the card. An older Hero Arts stamp provides the sentiment. The feather is stamped with Versamark, clear heat embossed and then inked with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink.




I dug through my ribbon basket to find this feathery pink fiber and scattered a few sequins to finish the card off.




Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie



10 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS Jacquie! Love how you did the feather, so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacquie this is so fabulous, the feather is is such an artistic touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. I love all the layers, and that twine and sequins are perfect finishing touches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've so enjoyed scrolling through the last several posts that I've missed, Jacquie! You are a fountain of inspiration!! Your triple-stamped feather cards are sensational! I may have missed it, but if you haven't linked up to Technique Time Tuesday with any of these cards posted after January 7th, you can add that to your challenge links! Hope you're have a great week! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow …what a fun layered feather! The sequins are a very fun touch… love those.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a unique take on the sketch, Jacquie! I love how you layered the embossed feather and managed to enter several challenges, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very trendy, Jacquie! Love the pink :) Thank you for joining in with the Clearly Besotted Challenge! x

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!