Friday, January 24, 2014

CASE Study #175 + Seize the Birthday

There is another beautiful card from Donna Mikasa to inspire us at the CASE Study challenge blog.




I adore the gold ink paired with the bright Distress Inks and black card base, so used those elements on my card. 




It's hard to capture the wonderful gleam of the gold ink, but it has a luscious soft glow.




I'm trying to replenish my stash of birthday cards and get a few more in the mail on time this year. This one is also being linked to the Seize the Birthday challenge where the Toppings option this week is coloring.




Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

11 comments:

  1. Fantastic color scheme. So eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous. Love the pretty colors. Thanks for sharing at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That color combo with the gold is stunning, Jacquie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card....love how the happy banner really pops off the beautiful background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay...I am going to call this...You are going to win over at Case Study...this card is Amazing! So glad you linked it up with us over at Seize the Birthday or I would have missed seeing it! Very impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic! Looks like a winner to me!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!