Tuesday, August 13, 2013

CASE Study #152 Radiating Rainbow

We are in the middle of high school registrations here - as much as I love paper, gathering and filling out forms is not my favorite activity. My daughter attends a charter school that allows us to access and updates information online, but for my son we still have to complete hard copies of everything.

Last night I had a little fun with paper and the current CASE Study challenge. The muse this month is the incredibly talented Jennifer McGuire and a card full of inspiration.




I love the rainbow of color and the lines drawing the eye into the sentiment, so took those elements and created this card.




A super fast and simple card, with the arrow die cut from scraps of cardstock and a sentiment stamped in the corner.




The inside reads ". . . your age! Happy Birthday".

I hope to be back later with another card that is in the works.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


5 comments:

  1. love how this looks like a sun with warm rays!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!! What a fabulous take on the inspiration card and so stinkin' clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look like sun rays- fab rainbow of trendy arrows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too fun, Jackie! And certainly too true!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another bunch of fun rainbows. I love those wavy arrows.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!