Friday, July 19, 2013

CASE Study # + Summer Card Camp 2

I have a couple more cards to share today. This first one was inspired by Jocelyn Olson's card as the muse for CASE Study challenge #150. I love the colors of her overlapping teardrop shapes and the perfect spacing, but am not quite ready to jump into the digital world.



I also used some of the ideas from the Summer Card Camp 2 in making this card - in particular, Jennifer's window card from Week 2 Day 1 and one of the color palettes from Week 2 Day 5.




This second card encompasses a few challenges from the Summer Card Camp 2: sentiment piecing, using holiday stamps for non-holiday cards and another one of the color palettes released today.



Can you find the Christmas sentiments? They are from a Technique Tuesday stamp set and the others are all from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

14 comments:

  1. Great cards! I love your take on the Case Study Challenge and wonderful stamping in both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool cards!! Love the first!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great cards! The overlapped "petals" in rainbow colors on the first one are so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Jacquie, both of these cards are just fantastic. I love your CASE Study and thank you so much for sharing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card for Case Study is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your perfectly stamped Case study card. I looked for the Christmas stamps and now have joy to the world let heaven and angels sing in my head!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The holiday sentiments are "Joy to the world" and "lets be Merry". I love both cards and love how you took on the challenge of using the holiday sentiments on a non holiday card but that thank you card just calls to me. I want one of those for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The overlapping you did for the color palette is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, wowzers! LOVE that flower you've created! It's just stunning! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Outstanding, Jacquie! Wow. I am so loving your Case Study make; it's a winner in my book! Wow. And the word card is brilliant! I love those sets.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your first card is just beautiful. I love how it looks just nestled in to that die cut. And, what fun word art on your second card.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!