Sunday, May 26, 2013

CASE Study #142 Fleur-de-Lys Merci

There is another card from the May Muse Maile Belles at CASE Study this week.


You can see I was inspired by the pink and green color scheme, but switched out the white base for kraft. Maile has her flower and leaves extend off the edge of the page, but I decided I wanted a clean edge and trimmed everything.




The Fleur-de-lys and flourishes are older Tim Holtz dies and the papers are from 7 Gypsies. A few fibers tie the sentiment tag to the panel. 




The "merci" seemed appropriate and in keeping with the French theme.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful and elegant. I like how you changed up Maile's card and made it your own beautiful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is just so pretty, Jacquie! I love all the pp and layers of embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the inspiration! Love the Kraft too! A very beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, wow! What a gorgeous inspiration piece! Love all the layers, texture and papers :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!